Wednesday, July 20, 2005

yay! An Answer!!!

Ok, I think I have an answer to this question.

In one word, Perseverance. I also have an interesting study that I made on the topic of faith. Maybe I'll post it online sometime.

In order to get that crown of glory and be with God, I need to continue on with my life, trusting Him, until he brings me to the end of my race.

Without trust, without faith, I shall not be saved.

Thank you, dear Lord, for giving me an answer to this question. Please help me to live my life so that it is pleasing to you. Help me to live my life such that I will come to know Christ more and more, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to Him in His death. in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. And, Lord, I pray, please continue to bless me with your mercy and grace through the work of Jesus on the cross.

Again, be glorified and pleased in me.
In Jesus' Name and For His sake,
AMEN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PTL!

7/20/2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home