Saturday, July 16, 2005

Dear God,
After thinking about what I said to a friend yesterday, I need to talk with you.

I have a lot of doubts Lord. I don't trust that this life of mine will turn out ok. As far as I can see, it's just gonna get suckier and suckier as time goes on. There's gonna be more pain, and more depression, and all that. I don't see myself having a great job. I don't see myself having a great wife and a beautiful family. I don't see very much good at all. It just looks dark and unwelcoming. It's gonna keep getting harder.

And that all sucks God. But, God, I still trust you. I still trust that you will be growing me up to be more and more like Christ. That's the only thing that I'm even close to certain about. And, God, that's great. Thank you for that.

Lord, I pray that my life would all turn out ok. But, God, I don't expect good stuff in my life. But I do hope in you, that you will work all things so that I will be conformed to the image of your son.

Lord, please guide me through all this.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home