Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Times like this

man, its times like this that define my life.

I know I have stuff that to do for tomorrow and such, but as for right now, they don't seem all too important.
I feel a little worse than normal, but not enough to warrant the word "deppressed."
I feel like doing something... something.. but I do not know what that something is.
I look at what has happened so far today, and notice that I haven't done much that was worth the time.
I look ahead to the future, and just see lots of stuff to endure.
I suppose I would like to talk to some ppl, but they're not available right now, so please leave a message at the tone, and we'll get back to you. Thanks.
The temperature is just a little off from just right. Right now, it is a little too hot.
As I read from the Bible, nothing seems to really jump out and apply to me.

I am soooooooo bored. I would like to maybe go visit some ppl, but I have no reason to.
Maybe I could get groceries, if I had some money, But for right now, I have none available.
I can't go to sleep yet, or else I'll feel like a lazy jerk.
I could study for upcoming quizzes, but they don't seem to matter all too much.

I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll go out and wander outside for a while. It sure beats having my mind wander in my head.

Ok, see you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home