Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Oh Bother.

Right now, I have an email froma certain someone in my email box.

I am dying to read it.
And yet I dare not click it.

Because that would be like opening the ark of the covenant. Contact with something sacred.

I don't know exactly what's in there. But I do know that it definitely posesses the power to make me filled with some preternatural power, or dissolve me into nothing.

perhaps there is nothing important in there. Perhaps it will say nothing important. Perhaps...

What to do, what to do...

perhaps I will wait till later to read it...

If I do not read it, I will surely die, but if I do read it, then perhaps I will be plunged into unbearable torture and sorrow.

On the other hand, perhaps into the heights of the heavens.

Damn it, why did I have to check my email right now? Why? stupid stupid me.

Of course, i've been waiting for this email all day. Hoping it would come.

And, now, here it is...

Oh, bother. What to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home