Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A quick thought...

I like the music group Superchic[k]. I have to say that they're probably one of my favorite groups. For some reason, a lot of their songs really strike a chord within me.

It strikes me as funny, though, that it seems their target audience is teen and pre-teen girls in junior high or high school. makes one think...

Anyway, here's an excert from one of their songs:

Sometimes I have good days and its good to be me.
Sometimes I get the best of insecurity.
And it's quite alright to be the one and only,
But today i feel like the one and lonely

- From "One and Lonely" by Superchic[k]

(Actually, the song has absolutely nothing to do with me, but I just think the chorus really expresses how I'm feeling at this moment.)

Ok, that's it for now....

Pax,
Pons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home