Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Conversations with parents...

So, I just finished talking with my mom for an hour or so.

Welllllllll... that was... interesting.

Man, I swear, sometimes, when you talk to parents, they just go on and on about things that are totally irrelevant and which don't matter.

I swear, I felt like Ben Stiller in this interview by the time we finished the conversation.

Mom, seriously, if you want to talk about some problems in the lives of your children, learn to listen to them as they talk about their problems. Go ask Mark or Paul: you just don't listen to us. Sorry.

So, you want to have meaningful conversations with us where we aren't screaming at you or incredibly frustrated; well then, LEARN TO LISTEN!!!

Now, this isn't just for my mom. This is for everyone. LEARN TO LISTEN to others when you are talking to them.

Now, I will admit, I too have problems with listening to people. Please forgive me of this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Sometimes it seems like parents just can't even consider listening to the other opinion. Its super frustrating at times.

6/15/2005 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home