Wednesday, June 29, 2005

on complaining...

"Do everything without complaining or arguing,
so that you may become blameless and pure children of God
in a crooked and depraved generation
in which you shine like stars in the universe"
-Philippians 2: 14-15

So, I was reading this, and I realized something:

I sure am a whiny little bitch.

I mean, I complain about freaking everything all the time, especially here on my webjournal.

So, in order that my life might shine, I'm gonna try to stop bitching and complaining about how much life sucks and stuff. Of course, if someone genuinely asks me how I feel, ... ummm, i dunno what I will say.

Don't know if that will change how I feel, but at least my life will be blameless and pure and I will shine.

...

God please use me and make me useful and effective as your ambassador in this world. Please help me as I try to stop bitching and complaining about everything.
Be glorified in me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home