Tuesday, May 17, 2005

More stuff...

I have another post on love, but I think I shall wait until later to actuall type it up and post it on here (its written in my journal - yep, go oldschool! Blog v.0.1 :) )

As for now, I just had an interesting thought. I wonder how ANYTHING can be used by God. I mean, I was talking to Sanjay last night and he was talking about how Linguistics has its roots in evangelism and translating the Bible into every language. (Very interesting subject, I recommend that you go ask him about it sometime.)

Anyway, yeah, how can anything be used to glorify God?

For instance, how about being a Star Wars geek? Or knitting or cooking? Or how about antisocial tendencies that I have?

Or how about being Filipino and not really having much cultural influence from that background? I mean, I don't speak the language, I don't know much about being filipino except on how to mimic the accent and how to cook some of the foods. I am hindered linguistically and geographically from getting to know a lot of my relatives.

Oh, how about, oh, i dunno, being slightly overweight.

I dunno, I'm not really thinking right now. This stuff is just coming out of my head through my hands as I type like some sort of mental drool.

Ok, enough of this... time to post over at calBHT...
------------------
Oh, and I had a really good convo with Bernard last night while delivering care packages to frosh. I hadn't realized how similar our backgrounds and stories are. Please pray for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home