Saturday, May 14, 2005

just a word of appreciation...

well, I was just looking through some of the AACF xangas, and as I was doing so I happened to come across Angus's xanga.

You know, I don't really know this brother all too well, but whenever I see him, he's almost always a really big encouragement.

I dunno exactly what it is... I guess its just the way his personality is built.

Anyway, in case he ever reads this (I don't think that's all too likely, but anyway...):

Hey Angus, thanks for just always being a cool guy and a loving brother in Christ. I don't know so very much about you and what you are going through, but let me say this: no matter what you are going through, may God bless you as you continue in your walk and continue to seek after Him. Again, thanks so much for just always being real with others and for just... well, being you.

peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home