Sunday, May 08, 2005

Banquet and blessings/exhortations...

what follows is also written in the CAL AACF community building xanga:

Hey all,

Well, this is my first time writing on here. Let's see how this turns out...

BANQUET WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Really, it was great! I mean, the food, the fellowship, the skits, the worship: it was all really great!

The freshmen skit was really good! great job all of you "young'ins", as Eddy says in his Senior thingie in the program.

Yeah, it was all good. Although, I must say, around the end I was kinda depressed and sad. I mean, its the end of such a great yr, and a bunch of ppl I have come to love will be leaving. Thus, sad.

But, it was also happy in many ways. I mean, worship was good. And I am looking forward to seeing how God will lead AACF next yr.

I dunno. I don't really know how to feel...

I guess many of you noticed that I wasn't being very social afterwards. I dunno why, but I just wasn;t feeling very social. I just felt... depressed and stuff. (For some reason, same thing happened last year after banquet... maybe its some sort of trend) Anyway, thanks to all of you who came up to me afterwards, even tho I don't like pics of myself. (I wrote about that on my own blog...)

Anyway, after saying all this, lemme just say...
Thank you all for the great times we have had this year. I pray that God will make next year as much of a blessing as this one has been.

To the seniors: I realize I don't know many of you very well. Regardless, I pray that God would bless you for the rest of your lives.

To my male friends: Thanks for always being good brothers and gentlemen. I'll try to be a better brother next year, helping you guys grow, and I hope that God would use all of you to help me grow and mature in my faith. Press on in this race of life, and always try to be WIMPS!(Oh, and about the knitting: I know it's not very "manly," but you should try it sometime!)

To my female friends: Thank you for living as Holy ladies in pursuit of God. I pray that God would use me to help and serve you all in whatever way I can be used, and that you all would continue to help me grow. Continue to be beautiful, not only in physical appearance, but also in spiritual ways, as you live your lives in the love of our God.

I don't know why I am writing all of this, or even why I am up this late (I'm not sure, but I think I just felt an earthquake too, or maybe something just shook Royston really hard...) Anyway, God bless you all, and Lordwilling I'll see you all later.

-thebrainkid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home