Sunday, May 15, 2005

On ppl reading this...

So in a previous post, I made a comment about how it really bothers me that jason is the only one that comments here. (That was the main point I was trying to make, not that I consider his comments absolutely worthless. Although there may be some truth to that second part... i dunno... whatever)

I suppose that the main reason that that really bothers me is that I might develop a tendency to just start writing these posts to Jason, or to the others who I know read these posts.

And I don't want that. These posts aren't meant to be to anyone in particular, but rather just an accurate portrayal of the way I think.

(That is why I might cuss in here: its because that's how I actually think. Those are usually the words that will go through my mind.)

I must say though that I do acknowledge the fact that there are people reading this, for if I didn't, then I wouldn't bother putting all of this up online in the first place. And I wouldn't always be trying to make apologies and explanations for the way I write. And I wouldn't be hoping and praying for ppl to be better enabled to help me out of my pit by reading any of this.

But, yeah, it does depress me that I might tend to write these posts as maybe letters to those who I know read this.

So, yeah, If you're looking for the theological side of me, then don't look here. That person is to be found on some other site. Same for if you are looking for the sid of me that's focused on being crafty, or the side that tries to be academic, or whatever else. All that I offer here is a look into one of the sides of my personality. Of course, I would say that this is the most honest look into my personality, but then again, it is this side of my personality that is writing this.

So, yeah, ....... Don't expect much more than the depressed side of me, or the super philosophical side of me, for that's the person who writes this.

Damn, here I am again, writing a post specifically to those who read this. If you all don't mind, I'll try to stop writing to you guys, and just try to write as though I was just writing to myself.

Oh, and by the way, yes, I would appreciate it if more ppl would comment than just lurking. whatever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home