Sunday, May 15, 2005

Important Note...

I have realized that my blog can be depressing and anger-inducing at times, so let me say this to all of you who read this (about 3, as far as I know):

If my blog is not edifying to you, then I recommend you stop reading this. If it in no way enables you to serve and love God more and love others more, then don't read it. If I say things that might cause you to sin, stop coming here.

On the other hand, if you see yourself as somehow growing, then please don't stop. If you are somehow better enabled to serve and love God and to love others, then keep coming, please. If I am a stumbling block to you, please don't read this anymore.

Also, please tell me, lovingly if possible.

I'm sorry to those who i've angered by what I have wrote. I am just trying to be real and honest about who I am and what I think. However, I realize that this won't help many ppl in their walks with God, and so it is for this reason that I try not to tell people about this site.

For future reference:
- I do not think cussing is inherently wrong.
- I do not strongly hold to a Reformed theological position, although I lean towards being Reformed, but not too much.
- I do not really have a very high view of myself or what I do, and so there might be a lot of content filled with deep depression and self-loathing.
- Above all things, I really do want to love others and love and honor God more. However, I do not see love for others and love for God in exactly the same way as others might.

There's probably more to warn you about, but I can't think too much right now.

Again, sorry for all of my failures.

May God bless you as you continue to live, and may he use me as his instrument of blessing.
Lord, I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home