Friday, July 29, 2005

Small Group - Filipino food night...

So, we had small group again tonight. For dinner, I made a whole lot of filipino food, including adobong manok, monggo, and halo-halo. Here are some pics:

Lumpia being cooked


Lumpia cooling down


Me enjoying lumpia


adobong manok (chicken adobo)


monggo stew (I needed some gulay in the meal...)


a pile of lumpia


sawsawang kamatis (tomatoes with mango and stuff)


food on the table


monggo and adobo


mmm lots of food


Enjoying the food 1


Enjoying the food 2 (look at me pigging out in the background)


Oh, I think I forgot to take pictures of us playing with the ice shaver and making halohalo. Oh well.

See mom! I can cook filipino food!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done. I am very proud of you, anak ko (general term for "my son/daughter" in Filipino often spoken as a term of endearment to adult children). Mom

7/29/2005 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home