Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Lord, I realize that I complain a lot. I have a hard time following you, because I see all this as only hard and painful. I see many pleasures I lose in following you, and few that I gain.

But, Father, the problem is not with my circumstances. No, the problem lies within, in me, in my attitude. Please help me, Lord, to change my attitude, so that I mght be able to really take joy in all the ways You have blessed me, and to find joy in serving you faithfully.

Because, as I try to follow you now, I find myself with no hope for today, but hope only in tomorrow. I do not see this life as being enjoyable, but I see the infinite beauty and joy that will come in the next life. Lord, I don't know how this is to all work, but I pray that you would grant me a joy in this life here.

Please.

In Jesus' Name, AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home