Thursday, August 10, 2006

Important People

Ok, I was reading through my daily list of websites. and Lo and behold, I find that Mr. Clifton Healy had linked me! For those of you who don't read his blog, I highly recommend it. Much of what he writes has had a great impact on me as I explore Orthodoxy. Also, his site of quotes from the church fathers is an excellent resource. Go check him out.

Next, I start looking at the comments I have received here on Confessions and Cogitations. And, to make my day even better, I find a comment by none other than Mr. Steve Robinson. Now, he is definitely someone you need to read and listen to. His radio show, Our Life In Christ, is one of the best resources for Protestants and even non-Christians who are looking into Orthodoxy. Also, beyond the radio show, he has a great blog, with very insightful posts. And he has an amazing ability to write in such a way as to touch one's heart. (See, for instance, his posts on Vacation Bible School (here, here, and here, with picture here; I especially like the second story, the 'candy' one!) and also these three posts, which you can hear him read here.)

SO, yeah, go check these people out. I really look up to them, and God is using them in the lives of many people in ways that they'll never know about.

God bless you guys.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Robinson said...

You are too kind. Now I have to go to confession... :)

8/11/2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Steve Robinson said...

OK... Do you know how long it takes to catch up with someone's blog-life? I like it. Your struggles are not only yours. I still have my paper journals that I began writing in 1968 in notebooks and then reams of paper since then. You could have written a lot of them. God bless your path.

8/11/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Benedict Seraphim said...

I echo Steve's comments. You are too kind.

8/12/2006 5:00 AM  
Blogger Benedict Seraphim said...

Forgive me for using your comment box for email, but I could not find an email link on your blog.

Dr. William Tighe (frequent commenter on Pontifications and one of Touchstone's writers) has contacted me privately via email. He would like to offer you a copy of Dom Gregory Dix's *The Shape of the Liturgy*.

Contact me at: chealy5 at yahoo dot com for the particulars.

8/14/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home