Saturday, April 15, 2006

Made To Worship

Made To Worship
by Chris Tomlin

Before the day, before the light,
Before the world revolved around the sun,
God on high stepped down into time
And wrote the story of his love for everyone.

He has filled our hearts with wonder
So that we always remember...

You and I were made to worship
You and I are called to love
You and I are forgiven and free.
When you and I embrace surrender,
And you and I choose to believe,
Then you and I will see that we were meant to be.

All we are, and all we have,
Is all a gift from God that we receive.
Brought to life, we open up our eyes
To see the majesty and glory of the King.

Even the rocks cry out,
And even the heavens shout
The sound of His holy name
So let every voice sing out,
And let every knee bow down,
He is worthy of all our praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home